Thursday, April 3, 2008

Straight from the Heart!

With each visit in Sick Kids Foundation,looking at the bumble bees, these children and their smiling faces, happy and absorbed...it touches me... I actually prefer to call them "superheroes" who inspite of frightening surgeries and painful procedures continue to make the most of their childhood...gives me a psychological trauma....Gives me a feeling as if I'm carrying an atmosphere of quiet contemplation....I cannot physically experience these kids but can experience them in my mind....and these sites shackles me and I say to myself "no more walls"...This is an overly sensitive heart speaking!....

Looking at each one of them was equivalent to looking at pictures telling its own story, shaped by the mood or insights of the person....almost lost myself in the object of their wonder....my emotions here is very close to the surface....as rightly quoted by Sophocles that "Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life".....

True that "The joys of parents are secret, and so are their griefs and fears: they cannot utter the one, nor will they utter the other" as quoted by Francis Bacon Sr.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wonder how lucky I we are, to be healthy. I hope & pray Risha recovers very soon.
Rina

Anonymous said...

Interesting article.. Not that others are not, I have been busy reading them all in this blog!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive record Rinaya;

28 quality Blogs,
176 intelligent Comments
1230 unique page views

But more importantly, discovering 29 net new friends for life ? Priceless...

NEEDS

Anonymous said...

I am going to run a marathon for charity organized by Sick Kids Hospital next month. Keeps me healthy and it's a great cause - the health of kids".

Tony

Rinaya said...

Rina: Thankyou. Risha is doing good, we definitely see some improvement in her hand with physiotherapy...Good to see you back.

Carlos: Welcome to my space.

Needs: You've always been the source of encouragement.

Tony: Way to go! Indeed it is a great cause. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
I am here on someone's recommendation. Very impressive articles. Good job.
Kumar

Anonymous said...

NEEDS,
28 Blogs, I agree. 176 "intelligent comments ?" I don't think so..:)

Mohit

Anonymous said...

Good to hear Rinaya,

Anonymous said...

Mohit: Why don't you comment about the blog rather than counter attacking NEEDS!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Mohit.
Some people go out of their way to prove their stupidity. Thanks for proving my point with an example earlier !!!
And before I forget, belated Happy Bithday :-)

NEEDS

Thinkpad said...

Knowledge is like a garden; if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested. So go on Rinaya, next blog please. We are hungry..

Thikpad

Anonymous said...

OK, now what ? No new posts ? I will go back to the first one & start reading all over again.

Lisa