Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One on One!


Its all about me today!

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

First thing you'll notice about me: My height

My idea of perfect happiness: My kids and hubby in good health, going happy go lucky

Most treasured possession: My angels

Idea of a perfect date: Long drive...and miles to go....

Happiest Moment: 16th June,1997 ( when I met him for the first time)

What brings tears to my eyes ?: Onions

My favorite holiday spot: Montreal for now..hope to add many more

Favorite One liner: "I want three things in life Books, Books and Books" by Leo Tolstoy

Favorite pastime: Gardening in the summer, long phone calls, activities with kids etc.

How would I like to die?: In my sleep

Cheers!

3 comments:

Thinkpad said...

How is your angel doing ? From the picture, she looked like a very brave girl. Health, happiness and success depend upon the fighting spirit of each person. The big thing is not what happens to us in life but what we do about what happens to us.

We spend the first twenty four months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twenty four telling them to sit down and shut up !

Anonymous said...

Montreal ! that's where I grew up. Rinaya you must vist, it's an awesome travel destination.

Anonymous said...

I have to start lobbying for West Coast !!